From time to time the ANJHHWC takes on special projects as a means to understand some of the hot topics of the moment. Sometimes these projects are undertaken due to a chanage in the law, the provision of a grant opportunity or a percieved notion that something should be done. Listed below are the hot topics and/or projects focused on by the ANJHHWC.
- ANJHHWC Atlantic Batteries Bergen Bulbs Burlington By-Laws Camden Conference Cumberland Cylinders Danger Difficulties Electronics EPA Events Facility Fees Gloucester Grant Health HHW Hudson Hunterdon Inspections Lead Legislation Medicine Meeting Mercer Mercury Middlesex Monmouth Morris NJDEP Non-Haz Non-Toxic Ocean Paint Passaic Pesticides Promotional Propane Reuse Salem Schools Somerset Sussex SWANA Training Union Universal Vendor Warren Weather
- Jan. 19 2018 Meeting Postponed Due to Snow
- Save the Date – August 27-31, 2018 North American Hazardous Materials Management Association (NAHMMA) 2018 Annual Conference Portland, Maine
- Save the Date – September 27, 2017 End of Summer ANJHHWC Meeting – Point Pleasant, NJ
- Minutes – April 6, 2017 Coordinators Meeting
- Save the Date – April 6, 2017 Spring ANJHHWC Meeting – Ocean Co. Recycling Education Center, Lakewood, NJ