From time to time the ANJHHWC takes on special projects as a means to understand some of the hot topics of the moment. Sometimes these projects are undertaken due to a chanage in the law, the provision of a grant opportunity or a percieved notion that something should be done. Listed below are the hot topics and/or projects focused on by the ANJHHWC.
- ANJHHWC Atlantic Batteries Bergen Bulbs Burlington By-Laws Camden Conference Cumberland Cylinders Danger Difficulties Electronics EPA Events Facility Fees Gloucester Grant Health HHW Hudson Hunterdon Inspections Lead Legislation Medicine Mercer Mercury Middlesex Monmouth Morris NJDEP Non-Haz Non-Toxic Ocean Paint Passaic Pesticides Promotional Propane Reuse Salem Schools Somerset Sussex SWANA Training Union Universal Vendor Warren Weather
- David Schwarz on 2012-04-28 – Unused Medicine Disposal – The DEA’s National Take Back Initiative
- carolyn humphrey on 2013 Schedule of New Jersey HHW Events
- lgindoff on 2013 Schedule of New Jersey HHW Events
- Richard Gail on 2013 Schedule of New Jersey HHW Events
- lgindoff on 2012-04-28 – Unused Medicine Disposal – The DEA’s National Take Back Initiative