When July 24, 2013, 10:00 a.m.
- Where Waterfront Baseball Park, One Thunder Road, Trenton, NJ 08611
- RSVP to Larry Gindoff, ANJHHWC secretary, by June 15, 2013 by phone (973) 285-8391 or by email: email@example.com
- Cost No cost for ANJHHWC members but parking will cost approximately $3.
- Food Morning refreshments will be provided during the meeting. The meeting will start at 10 a.m. and should end around noon. At 12:05 a Trenton Thunder minor league baseball game will begin and meeting attendees can stay and watch the game after the meeting . If staying for the game, attendees will be responsible to purchase their own lunch during the baseball game.
- PDF Invitation – Click here to download a PDF of the 2013-07-24 ANJHHWC Meeting Invitation.
We are asking you to please “Save the Date” and to join the ANJHHWC for its Summer 2013 meeting. The agenda is still be drafted. If anyone has any items they would like to see on the agenda, please forward them to JoAnn Gemenden at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the agenda items, the association will be conducting standard business such as minute approval, Treasurer’s Report, etc. Please come join us, share your knowledge and enjoy sites of the great American pastime in the background as ANJHHWC brings current HHW issues to the foreground.
Directions to Waterfront Baseball Park (Yankee Club Room), One Thunder Road, Trenton, NJ 08611
- From Route 1 – Take Route 1 South to Route 129, South Broad St./Chambersburg exit. Take Route 129 South to the second light (Cass St.). Turn right onto Cass St. west. Go through three lights and Waterfront Park is on the left.
- From Route 295 – Take Route 295 North to Exit 60 for 195/29/129. After exiting 295 North, stay left & follow signs for Route 29 North. Continue staying left and following signs for 29 North/Capitol Complex/Lambertville. Ballpark is on left after exiting tunnel.
- From New Jersey Turnpike Exit 7A – Take Interstate 195 West toward Trenton to Route 29 North. Stay left and follow signs for 29 North/Capitol Complex/ Lambertville. Ballpark is on left after exiting tunnel.