A1459 [Gusciora, Reed/McKeon, John F.] Revises “Electronic Waste Management Act.” Advanced to Assembly floor. This bill amends the “Electronic Waste Management Act,” P.L.2007, c.347 (C.13:1E-99.94 et seq.) by proposing the following changes:
- revising its penalty provisions,
- limiting the credit-trading program,
- reallocating the funds collected under registration fees,
- authorizing enforcement of the act by certified local health agencies, and
- removing audit and public hearing requirements under current law.
Click here to read a copy of the proposed assemble bill (A1459) which revises the existing Electronic Recycling Act.