The ANJHHWC will be holding its 2011 Holiday meeting on: Wednesday, November 30, 2011
at 10:00 a.m.
It will take place at:
McLoone’s Pier House
816 Ocean Avenue
Sea Bright, NJ 07760
(click here for directions).
While the agenda is still developing, topics likely to be covered include:
- 9:45 Executive Board Meeting
- 10:00 Welcome
- ANJHHWC Business (Treasurer’s Report, NJDEP Award, Membership Fees 2012)
- Electronics Update – Public Service Announcement
- 2012 Newsletter – New Section: Vendor Point of View
- HHW Vendors County Perspective – the good, the bad, the ugly
- NJDEP Update – Guy Watson (invited)
- Fluorescent Bulbs – Alternatives to HHW? Joseph Puro, National Bulb Recycling
- New Business
- Buffet Lunch and Networking
Buffet lunch will be provided immediately following the meeting. The meeting cost including lunch is as follows:
- $30/person – Current ANJHHWC Memeber
- $40/person – non-ANJHHWC Member
- One Free Lunch – Paid Commercial Members and Speakers
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you will be attending this meeting. Additionally, you can leave a comment indicating your desire to attend the meeting or to comment on the proposed agenda or to comment on anything else.
For those that need a formal invitation to print and submit in order to facilitate payment and registration. Use the attached PDF linked below as a registration form. 2011-11-30 ANJHHWC Holiday Meeting Invite.