Please mark your calendars, the ANJHHWC will be holding its Winter 2011 meeting on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. It will take place at the Middlesex County Fire Academy (see directions below).
Cost to Attend: This meeting is free to ANJHHWC members in good standing and $25 for all other attendees.
Recycling Recertification Credits – This meeting will be eligible for two (2) meeting recycling recertification credits for those certified recycling professionals attending the meeting and needing such credits.
Agenda: While the agenda is still developing, topics likely to be covered include:
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approval of Minutes from previous Meeting
- By-Law Change – Suggestion to add a $150 “All Inclusive County Membership” option that allows up to county 5 members to attend meetings.
- Electronics Subcommittee Report
- E-Waste Programs Status Report
- HHW – Programs for 2011 – Status Reports
- Other topics?
- – Medicine Disposal
- – Batteries
- – School HHW
- – Anything else?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you will be attending this meeting or to comment on the proposed agenda or to comment on anything else.
Click the following link for a PDF of the 2011-03-24_ANJHHWC Meeting Invitation
Directions to :
Middlesex County Fire Academy
1001 Fire Academy Drive
- Via the Garden State Parkway Northbound: Take Exit 125 (just after the Raritan tolls and before the bridge). At the bottom of the ramp turn left on to Chevalier Drive, then make the first on to Main Street (large church at corner). After 3/4 mile take the exit for Kennedy Drive. At the bottom of the ramp turn right into the Academy.
- Via the Garden State Parkway Southbound: Take Exit 124 (just after the Raritan tolls). At the bottom of the ramp turn right on to Main Street and after a few hundred feet make the first right on to Kennedy Drive. Stay on Kennedy Drive for 3/4 of a mile, through the traffic light, and straight into the Fire Academy.
- From the New Jersey Turnpike North or South: Take Turnpike Exit 11 for the Garden State Parkway (GSP). After the tolls, bear left and on to the Garden State Parkway (GSP) traveling south. From the GSP take Exit 124 (just after the Raritan tolls). At the bottom of the ramp turn right on to Main Street and after a few hundred feet make the first right on to Kennedy Drive. Stay on Kennedy Drive for 3/4 of a mile, through the traffic light, and straight into the Fire Academy.