Click here to view a brochure called “Homeowners Guide to Proper Household Battery Management.” At the end of 2009 this brochure was designed by ANJHHWC members to publicize changes in the way household batteries in and around New Jersey will be collected and managed in the near future. Please feel free to download, print and distribute these brochures to all appropriate members of the public. In addition, don’t forget to spread the word about Call2Recycle® as a means to recycle rechargeable batteries free of charge.
- ANJHHWC Atlantic Batteries Bergen Bulbs Burlington By-Laws Camden Conference Cumberland Cylinders Danger Difficulties Electronics EPA Events Facility Fees Gloucester Grant Health HHW Hudson Hunterdon Inspections Lead Legislation Medicine Meeting Mercer Mercury Middlesex Monmouth Morris NJDEP Non-Haz Non-Toxic Ocean Paint Passaic Pesticides Promotional Propane Reuse Salem Schools Somerset Sussex SWANA Training Union Universal Vendor Warren Weather
- Save the Date – September 27, 2017 End of Summer ANJHHWC Meeting – Point Pleasant, NJ
- Minutes – April 6, 2017 Coordinators Meeting
- Save the Date – April 6, 2017 Spring ANJHHWC Meeting – Ocean Co. Recycling Education Center, Lakewood, NJ
- SWANA NJ Chapter Annual Conference
- Minutes – September 14, 2016 Coordinators Meeting