Click here to view a brochure called “Homeowners Guide to Proper Household Battery Management.” At the end of 2009 this brochure was designed by ANJHHWC members to publicize changes in the way household batteries in and around New Jersey will be collected and managed in the near future. Please feel free to download, print and distribute these brochures to all appropriate members of the public. In addition, don’t forget to spread the word about Call2Recycle® as a means to recycle rechargeable batteries free of charge.
- ANJHHWC Atlantic Batteries Bergen Bulbs Burlington By-Laws Camden Conference Cumberland Cylinders Danger Difficulties Electronics EPA Events Facility Fees Gloucester Grant Health HHW Hudson Hunterdon Inspections Lead Legislation Medicine Meeting Mercer Mercury Middlesex Monmouth Morris NJDEP Non-Haz Non-Toxic Ocean Paint Passaic Pesticides Promotional Propane Reuse Salem Schools Somerset Sussex SWANA Training Union Universal Vendor Warren Weather
- Save the Date – June 26, 2018 Summer ANJHHWC Meeting – Sayerville, NJ
- Minutes – January 25, 2018 Coordinators Meeting
- Save the Date – March 28, 2018 Spring ANJHHWC Meeting – Ocean County Recycling Education Center, Lakewood, NJ
- Minutes – September 27, 2017 Coordinators Meeting
- Jan. 19 2018 Meeting Postponed Due to Snow