Cape May County Municipal Utilities Authority
P.O. Box 610
Cape May Courthouse, NJ 08210
Tel: (609) 465-9026
Fax: (609) 465-9025
Cape May typically conducts 2 HHW disposal days per year. Contact Cape May County for specific program information.
- Typically, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- The spring event is usually held in May at the CMCMUA Transfer Station.
- The Transfer Station is located on Shunpike Road in Middle Township.
- The fall event is typically held in September at the CMCMUA Sanitary Landfill.
- The Sanitary Landfill is located on Route 610 in Woodbine.
- No preregistration is required.
Explosives or Highly Reactive Materials may be dangerous. If you have these types of materials, call first for safety instructions. DO NOT bring these materials without prior authorization! These dangerous items include, but are not limited to, picric acid, isopropyl ether, calcium carbide, perchloric acid and benzoyl peroxide.